I earn £200 a month, do I need to register?

If you earn under the tax bands do you still have to register as self employed and/or fill in a tax return?
asked May 24, 2013
edited May 24, 2013

1 Answer

You don't need to inform HMRC or register as self employed if you have no net tax liability for income tax for the year.
However this can vary depending on your situation so it is better to discuss this with an accountant.
answered May 24, 2013
Self employment registration click to apply

Ask us a question

Questions & Answers