Can I register as self-employed if I got a full time job?

asked May 24, 2013
edited May 24, 2013

1 Answer

You can be self employed while working a full time PAYE job.
All you need to do is to inform HMRC, get your UTR number and submit your self assessment tax return.
answered May 24, 2013
Self employment registration click to apply

Ask us a question

Questions & Answers