How to cancel self employed?

asked May 13, 2013
edited May 13, 2013

1 Answer

If you are no longer self employed you should call HMRC to let them know.
You will still need to submit your tax return for any time in the current or last tax year where you have worked as self employed.
Please keep your UTR number safe as it will be useful if you decide to return to being self employed.
answered May 13, 2013
Self employment registration click to apply

Ask us a question

Questions & Answers