How do I get a self employed certificate?

asked May 13, 2013
edited May 13, 2013

1 Answer

It depends what you mean by that...

For Bulgarians and Romanians that are looking to work in the UK, they will need a self employed registration certificate to prove that they have the legal right to work in this country.

To get such a certificate you will need to fill out this form and send it to the UK Border Agency.

If you are not Bulgarian or Romanian then there is no need to get a self employed certificate.

answered May 13, 2013
Self employment registration click to apply

Ask us a question

Questions & Answers